Wednesday 27 January 2016

PetPawtrait's Festive Tree Trinkets

These were so much fun to make. 


They really challenged my creative process. 


Each one was different...



I loved adding small stars and choosing backgrounds...


... to match coat colours and temperaments...


... and then wrapping them up to be opened on Christmas day.


Some were special surprises for friends, like this one of Jack and Engineer.



Our Teddy doggle got his own trinket for our tree...



... and I made one of my Melody mare who I lost just before Christmas 2004.



Some were commissions...







I'm so grateful that I can combine my love of animals and creativity
in my heart-based business.



Want your own?
Fill in the contact form on the right and I'll send you all the info you need to place an order.
You'll also be signed up for my newsletter, so you'll get my ebook: 


The PetPawtrait Guide to Snapping Portrait-Perfect Pix









No comments:

DIY – Animal Lover's Happiness Jar

I do love Liz Gilbert. I love her honesty and the down to earth vibe she exudes. I also thi...