Tuesday 21 December 2010

PetPawtrait's Gift Range – The Great Unveiling

I love pretty, gifty things. I think it must the raven energy I carry, because anytime I walk past a shop window filled with shiny, glittery goodies, I have to stop and take a look. For years now, I've wanted to develop my own gift range. I've dabbled with the idea for almost 10 years, and now that technology has finally caught up with my thought processes, I have been able to realise my dream.

I would like to introduce you to my PetPawtraits Gift Range. Inspired by all the wonderful animals I have had the privilege of drawing over the past 16 years, I've gathered them together in a collage-style design and applied them to coffee mugs, book marks and gift cards.

The idea is they they'll be sold as stand alone items, or as affordably priced gift packs – created especially for the über animal lover.

So, here they are... ta daaa...

For the DOG LOVER...


... and the CAT LOVER...


... and the HORSE LOVER...
Bookmarks and greetings cards to come. I can't tell you how excited I am about these – they've been a long time coming.

I'd love to know what you think – drop me a line or hop over to my Facebook page and leave a comment there. I have a limited stock of these available, so if you're wanting a last minute Christmas gift for the animal lover in your life, please get in touch.

No comments:

DIY – Animal Lover's Happiness Jar

I do love Liz Gilbert. I love her honesty and the down to earth vibe she exudes. I also thi...